The Project Scope Statement
In this section, the student will work on Part 2 Section D of the Course Project, corresponding to the Getta Byte – Project Scope.
Refer to the Word document template, which contains important information on how to complete Section D of your Course Project and continue working on your project.
To complete the assignment follow the steps below.
- Watch the video and complete the “Project Scope Drag and Drop Exercise” located in The Getta Byte – Project Scope section of the Week 3: Introduction and Lesson.
- Enter the information provided in the video into Section D, corresponding to the Getta Byte – Project Scope Statement of your Course Project assignment.
- Improve The Project Scope Statement by elaborating and expanding on the information provided in the video and the drag and drop exercise. Be creative!
- The blue font text in the template is there to guide you with the assignment and help you brainstorm how to improve the basic information provided in the Week 3 video. Delete all text in blue before submitting your assignment.
- Submit your Word document and Excel worksheet after completing Part 2 of your Course Project.
Here is a list of the sections found in a Project Scope Statement document.
- Project Description
- Project Requirements
- Project Deliverables
- Project Exclusions
- Acceptance Criteria
- Estimated Project Schedule
- Resource Requirements
- Estimated cost of project
- Project constraints
- Project assumptions
GET OUR PROFESSIONAL WRITERS TO HANDLE THIS WORK OR SIMILAR ONE
CLICK HERE TO ORDER